<Recipes On The go Recipes On The Go: Rachael Ray's Cookbook

Recipes On The Go

Friday, December 16, 2005

Rachael Ray's Cookbook

What a great Christmas gift idea. I use Rachael Ray's recipes at home all the time. Some of them featured on Oprah not too long ago. Check it out and order for all the women in your family. Another hot idea for a wedding gift also, the newlywed needs a jump start in the kitchen! Very affordable!

Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook) -- by Rachael Ray;
List Price:$19.95
Price:$13.57 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details You Save:$6.38 (32%) Buy this item now

The best of Rachael Ray's books
Reviewer:
Little Miss Cutey (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviewsI love this book. I get sick of making the same foods again and again and this helps break the monotiny of everyday cooking. She has some fantastic recipes here and I enjoyed making the ones I've made so far. This will keep me interested for weeks on end (not 365 days though - cause I do enjoy eating out at times). If you are bored with the way you do things in the kitchen now, get this and it will change your way of thinking and cooking - and you'll get some positive feedback from family and friends. This is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home